International Delusions

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."


I have voted Liberal Democrat for 20 years but as the "Left" declines further and further into insanity and leaves me further and further to the "Right", I see no alternative but to vote for the BNP (or another right-of-centre party should one appear). Tired of seeing the ever increasing number of rabid, ludicrous, hate-filled, "left-wing" blogs, I thought I'd better participate. Now it seems this makes me a racist, fascist, Islamophobic, "Zio-Nazi" (!), crusading white supremacist! I'm such an enigma, even to myself.

Islamophobia - an entirely rational recognition of the threat posed by radical Islam.

Racist/Fascist/Islamophobe/Etc. - anyone who recognises said threat or attempts to resist the global jihad.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The hijacking of BBC forums

I have previously voiced my suspicions about the similarity in the politics of comments in BBC forums (presumably this also applies to other forums) but while reading one of my oft-frequented blogs I was pleased to come across a reader's comment complaining about a story covered on the blog and citing this BBC forum as proof that the story was rubbish.

Imagine my lack of surprise to come across this post on the MPACUK site (ah yes, MPAC again), urging readers to complain, even if they're outside the UK and didn't see the programme.

"Salaams All

Please complain about the disgraceful Newsnight slander against hizb ut Tahrir and forward to all of your friends. People from outside Uk read the threads on here before commenting please.Jzk khair in advance."

Well, at least they ask would-be complainers to read their forum first so they can get a balanced view before complaining. One of the subsequent posters says "Give a sample complaint letter and I'll do it"

"Action alerts" are common practice for CAIR in America. Complainers don't even need to have any knowledge of what they're complaining about as all necessary information is provided. Now MPACUK are joining in.

So here's a sample complaint letter for anyone else out there to use as they see fit: "I didn't watch [programme name here], broadcast on [date here] but, as a Muslim, I would undoubtedly have been deeply offended if I had. In future, please respect my views or suffer the consequences."

So don't get worked-up because of the loony views repeated on the BBC forums, they are meaningless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home