International Delusions

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."


I have voted Liberal Democrat for 20 years but as the "Left" declines further and further into insanity and leaves me further and further to the "Right", I see no alternative but to vote for the BNP (or another right-of-centre party should one appear). Tired of seeing the ever increasing number of rabid, ludicrous, hate-filled, "left-wing" blogs, I thought I'd better participate. Now it seems this makes me a racist, fascist, Islamophobic, "Zio-Nazi" (!), crusading white supremacist! I'm such an enigma, even to myself.

Islamophobia - an entirely rational recognition of the threat posed by radical Islam.

Racist/Fascist/Islamophobe/Etc. - anyone who recognises said threat or attempts to resist the global jihad.

Friday, November 17, 2006

How serious is the threat of terrorism?

Thanks to LittleBulldogs for locating this BBC newsforum thread which I stumbled across a couple of days ago but couldn't relocate. Is the proliferation and similarity of "there is no threat besides the government and America" comments cause for suspicion or alarm - can that many idiots really believe there is no threat in the face of all the contrary evidence? Maybe the next terrorist attack will help open their eyes (but maybe not).

1 Comments:

At 5:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You raise good points. I am afraid it will take more bloodshed and many lives lost before the average person wakes up to this threat by the so called religion of peace. Too many are sleep walking in the west. I blame part of it on the mainstream news media.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home