International Delusions

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."


I have voted Liberal Democrat for 20 years but as the "Left" declines further and further into insanity and leaves me further and further to the "Right", I see no alternative but to vote for the BNP (or another right-of-centre party should one appear). Tired of seeing the ever increasing number of rabid, ludicrous, hate-filled, "left-wing" blogs, I thought I'd better participate. Now it seems this makes me a racist, fascist, Islamophobic, "Zio-Nazi" (!), crusading white supremacist! I'm such an enigma, even to myself.

Islamophobia - an entirely rational recognition of the threat posed by radical Islam.

Racist/Fascist/Islamophobe/Etc. - anyone who recognises said threat or attempts to resist the global jihad.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Religion of Peace? Give us a break

I have voted Liberal Democrat for 20 years but as the "Left" appears to decline further and further into insanity I see no alternative but to vote for the BNP (or a further-right party should one appear).

All you need to know:

Little Green Footballs
Western Resistance

Jihad Watch and Dhimmi Watch
Little Bulldogs
Enoch Powell's prophetic 1968 "Rivers of Blood" speech - it could have been written yesterday.


The espousement of "peace" as it is understood by muslims:










Remember: they love death like we love life - we should be giving them what they want before it's too late. You can't keep saying "we love death like you love life", "The Americans love Pepsi Cola, we love death", etc. and complain when you get killed. You either love death, embrace it and thank us for our assistance or stop brainwashing your kids with this nonsense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home