International Delusions

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."


I have voted Liberal Democrat for 20 years but as the "Left" declines further and further into insanity and leaves me further and further to the "Right", I see no alternative but to vote for the BNP (or another right-of-centre party should one appear). Tired of seeing the ever increasing number of rabid, ludicrous, hate-filled, "left-wing" blogs, I thought I'd better participate. Now it seems this makes me a racist, fascist, Islamophobic, "Zio-Nazi" (!), crusading white supremacist! I'm such an enigma, even to myself.

Islamophobia - an entirely rational recognition of the threat posed by radical Islam.

Racist/Fascist/Islamophobe/Etc. - anyone who recognises said threat or attempts to resist the global jihad.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Dead Russian spy to be buried as a Muslim

Well not quite like a Muslim because he's been in storage for too long - the family of a real Muslim would have been screaming for the release of the body a long time ago.

This TimesOnline article mentions his "close links to Islamist rebels in Chechnya".

I've been suspicious of this story since the outset but have resisted further comment. In the absence of any evidence, the MSM have been desperately trying to pin this on Putin. I've been tempted to make this connection for a while: looks like the Islamist dirty bomb angle is beginning to look like a real possibility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home