International Delusions

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."


I have voted Liberal Democrat for 20 years but as the "Left" declines further and further into insanity and leaves me further and further to the "Right", I see no alternative but to vote for the BNP (or another right-of-centre party should one appear). Tired of seeing the ever increasing number of rabid, ludicrous, hate-filled, "left-wing" blogs, I thought I'd better participate. Now it seems this makes me a racist, fascist, Islamophobic, "Zio-Nazi" (!), crusading white supremacist! I'm such an enigma, even to myself.

Islamophobia - an entirely rational recognition of the threat posed by radical Islam.

Racist/Fascist/Islamophobe/Etc. - anyone who recognises said threat or attempts to resist the global jihad.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

UN body 'must investigate' Darfur

It's just too easy to take the piss out of Kofi and UN.

"The UN Human Rights Council has been urged by UN Secretary-General Kofi Annan to send a team to investigate abuses in Sudan's Darfur region" - Kofi's on the case again.

"The world's top human rights body has remained silent on Darfur" because they've been entirely focused on Israel.

"An estimated 200,000 people have died in Darfur since 2003" but Palestine is more important.

The UN's going to do something about Somalia? Yeah, right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home