International Delusions

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."


I have voted Liberal Democrat for 20 years but as the "Left" declines further and further into insanity and leaves me further and further to the "Right", I see no alternative but to vote for the BNP (or another right-of-centre party should one appear). Tired of seeing the ever increasing number of rabid, ludicrous, hate-filled, "left-wing" blogs, I thought I'd better participate. Now it seems this makes me a racist, fascist, Islamophobic, "Zio-Nazi" (!), crusading white supremacist! I'm such an enigma, even to myself.

Islamophobia - an entirely rational recognition of the threat posed by radical Islam.

Racist/Fascist/Islamophobe/Etc. - anyone who recognises said threat or attempts to resist the global jihad.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Muslims 'refuse anti-MRSA gel'

...because it contains alcohol. Then they shouldn't be allowed on the wards. (USSNeverdock)

And here's MPACUK's take on the story. The usual quality comments which must be read.

"How many non-muslims do NOT wash their the hands after using the toilet?? Wont they be the likely cause for spreading germs? How many muslims have suffered from MRSA? Significantly alot fewer than non-muslims!"

"Practicing Muslims have got the most clean and sterile hands on earth...It[water] is enough to clean and clear the germs medically and there is no need for any Gel" (and that's from someone claiming to be a spokesman for the Islamic Medical Association)

"Personally I cannot stand the smell of porcetta [pigs/pork], it makes me vomit and I can small [sic] it on my friend"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home