International Delusions

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."


I have voted Liberal Democrat for 20 years but as the "Left" declines further and further into insanity and leaves me further and further to the "Right", I see no alternative but to vote for the BNP (or another right-of-centre party should one appear). Tired of seeing the ever increasing number of rabid, ludicrous, hate-filled, "left-wing" blogs, I thought I'd better participate. Now it seems this makes me a racist, fascist, Islamophobic, "Zio-Nazi" (!), crusading white supremacist! I'm such an enigma, even to myself.

Islamophobia - an entirely rational recognition of the threat posed by radical Islam.

Racist/Fascist/Islamophobe/Etc. - anyone who recognises said threat or attempts to resist the global jihad.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Wishing you a C4 Christmas

More information on Channel 4's alternative Christmas message by radical Muslim convert Khadijah (that's not the original Khadija [Ravat] who was forced to back out of the broadcast).

"I had always been known as a radical Feminist and had dutifully continued the family tradition of following in the footsteps of my great-grandmother, who was a suffragette.

Much to my great grandmother ’s horror (if she were still here to express it) I was soon to discover that Feminism and Islam went together like oil and water."

Of course, it's not Islam which oppresses women, it's feminism!?

"I realised Feminism promoted the very thing it protested against: oppression of women."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home