International Delusions

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."


I have voted Liberal Democrat for 20 years but as the "Left" declines further and further into insanity and leaves me further and further to the "Right", I see no alternative but to vote for the BNP (or another right-of-centre party should one appear). Tired of seeing the ever increasing number of rabid, ludicrous, hate-filled, "left-wing" blogs, I thought I'd better participate. Now it seems this makes me a racist, fascist, Islamophobic, "Zio-Nazi" (!), crusading white supremacist! I'm such an enigma, even to myself.

Islamophobia - an entirely rational recognition of the threat posed by radical Islam.

Racist/Fascist/Islamophobe/Etc. - anyone who recognises said threat or attempts to resist the global jihad.

Friday, March 23, 2007

BBC Blake's 7 image association

I've recently been re-watching the BBC sci-fi series Blake's 7, which ran from 1978-1981. And what's that emblem that the Federation's evil assassin and mass murderer of civilians, Travis, is sporting surreptitiously on his tunic? Yes, it's a great big Star of David. Those nasty Zionist get everywhere - even the far side of the galaxy. Subliminal image association: Baddie = Jew. Remember that for the future, kids. The BBC have always know where their bias lay, even if it was less open and obvious than it is today.



















Little Bulldogs covered some of the more up to date, better known BBC bias the other day.

More here: BBC pays £200,000 to 'cover up report on anti-Israel bias'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home