International Delusions

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."


I have voted Liberal Democrat for 20 years but as the "Left" declines further and further into insanity and leaves me further and further to the "Right", I see no alternative but to vote for the BNP (or another right-of-centre party should one appear). Tired of seeing the ever increasing number of rabid, ludicrous, hate-filled, "left-wing" blogs, I thought I'd better participate. Now it seems this makes me a racist, fascist, Islamophobic, "Zio-Nazi" (!), crusading white supremacist! I'm such an enigma, even to myself.

Islamophobia - an entirely rational recognition of the threat posed by radical Islam.

Racist/Fascist/Islamophobe/Etc. - anyone who recognises said threat or attempts to resist the global jihad.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Boys held after school shooting

Don't panic, it's toy guns. A minor incident blown out of all proportions to further political ends.

I wouldn't want to be hit in the eye at close range with one of these plastic pellets but even indoors the useful range of these things is only about 5 metres (regardless of what the marketing information might claim) - A bruise is the most you could ever expect.

"To begin with I don't think any of the children realised what was happening because I think they were so insignificant, being tiny pellets and mostly plastic." Or, in fact, entirely plastic.

"Parents were relieved that we called them and that their children hadn't been severely injured." Or, in fact, barely injured at all. Not so much as a skinned knee in sight.

"It serves as yet another warning about the dangers of children having access to BB guns and air weapons." I wouldn't say it has much relevance to air guns but obviously unsupervised children shouldn't have air guns.

It's just as well they weren't throwing stones. At least with global warming the scourge of snowball assaults will be vanquished forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home