International Delusions

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."


I have voted Liberal Democrat for 20 years but as the "Left" declines further and further into insanity and leaves me further and further to the "Right", I see no alternative but to vote for the BNP (or another right-of-centre party should one appear). Tired of seeing the ever increasing number of rabid, ludicrous, hate-filled, "left-wing" blogs, I thought I'd better participate. Now it seems this makes me a racist, fascist, Islamophobic, "Zio-Nazi" (!), crusading white supremacist! I'm such an enigma, even to myself.

Islamophobia - an entirely rational recognition of the threat posed by radical Islam.

Racist/Fascist/Islamophobe/Etc. - anyone who recognises said threat or attempts to resist the global jihad.

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Jedi denounce UK sabre ban plan

A light-hearted article with a serious background. The usual knee-jerk reaction that's unlikely to affect criminal use. I don't know where they think they'll draw the line: Axes? Hammers? Chisels? Pencils? Anything vaguely pointy? Should only The State have the right to bear arms? Perhaps they're disarming us in expectation of the impending civil war.

Sign the online petition here.

And more similar knee-jerk PC nonsense in Edinburgh, where the council - alone in the UK - intends to ban air guns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home