International Delusions

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."


I have voted Liberal Democrat for 20 years but as the "Left" declines further and further into insanity and leaves me further and further to the "Right", I see no alternative but to vote for the BNP (or another right-of-centre party should one appear). Tired of seeing the ever increasing number of rabid, ludicrous, hate-filled, "left-wing" blogs, I thought I'd better participate. Now it seems this makes me a racist, fascist, Islamophobic, "Zio-Nazi" (!), crusading white supremacist! I'm such an enigma, even to myself.

Islamophobia - an entirely rational recognition of the threat posed by radical Islam.

Racist/Fascist/Islamophobe/Etc. - anyone who recognises said threat or attempts to resist the global jihad.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

C4 may pull drama over Iran fears

"It is a drama but it will be seen as fact by those watching it." Fake ... but accurate - the new phrase to describe left-wing propaganda. Oh dear, another postponment of the C4's masturbation season - this will likely leave a lot of rampant lefties unable to satisfy their urges - could be more dangerous than showing the program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home