International Delusions

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."


I have voted Liberal Democrat for 20 years but as the "Left" declines further and further into insanity and leaves me further and further to the "Right", I see no alternative but to vote for the BNP (or another right-of-centre party should one appear). Tired of seeing the ever increasing number of rabid, ludicrous, hate-filled, "left-wing" blogs, I thought I'd better participate. Now it seems this makes me a racist, fascist, Islamophobic, "Zio-Nazi" (!), crusading white supremacist! I'm such an enigma, even to myself.

Islamophobia - an entirely rational recognition of the threat posed by radical Islam.

Racist/Fascist/Islamophobe/Etc. - anyone who recognises said threat or attempts to resist the global jihad.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Morris to tackle suicide bombers

I was a fan of Brass Eye and the potential here is huge. However, much as I'd like to see this, unless he and Channel 4 have a death wish I very much doubt it'll be made. After all, I think we know by now that Islam and humour are fairly incongruous and poking fun at suicide bombers is only going to encourage them (not that they need much encouragement).

On the other hand, we're constantly reassured by some that suicide bombers have nothing to do with religion, so maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home