International Delusions

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."


I have voted Liberal Democrat for 20 years but as the "Left" declines further and further into insanity and leaves me further and further to the "Right", I see no alternative but to vote for the BNP (or another right-of-centre party should one appear). Tired of seeing the ever increasing number of rabid, ludicrous, hate-filled, "left-wing" blogs, I thought I'd better participate. Now it seems this makes me a racist, fascist, Islamophobic, "Zio-Nazi" (!), crusading white supremacist! I'm such an enigma, even to myself.

Islamophobia - an entirely rational recognition of the threat posed by radical Islam.

Racist/Fascist/Islamophobe/Etc. - anyone who recognises said threat or attempts to resist the global jihad.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Amnesty seeks UN probe on Lebanon

For "Lebanon" read "Israel".

"Amnesty warned that without such an inquiry there was a risk of another war breaking out."

Solve the problems of the Middle East with a UN enquiry. As simple as that? Well, we'd be foolish not to do so. I'm going to assume that Travesty employees are not really this stupid, but I suppose they certainly could be.

"The report urges the UN Security Council to impose an arms embargo on both Israel and Hezbollah"

Well, for what it's worth, we're already paying for a UN "security force" to stop arms going to Hezbollah (UN team: Arms smuggling into Lebanon unstoppable).

"And it said Hezbollah should provide information about the two Israeli soldiers it captured in the cross-border raid, which started the fighting."

No demand that they should be freed, just "provide information".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home