International Delusions

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."


I have voted Liberal Democrat for 20 years but as the "Left" declines further and further into insanity and leaves me further and further to the "Right", I see no alternative but to vote for the BNP (or another right-of-centre party should one appear). Tired of seeing the ever increasing number of rabid, ludicrous, hate-filled, "left-wing" blogs, I thought I'd better participate. Now it seems this makes me a racist, fascist, Islamophobic, "Zio-Nazi" (!), crusading white supremacist! I'm such an enigma, even to myself.

Islamophobia - an entirely rational recognition of the threat posed by radical Islam.

Racist/Fascist/Islamophobe/Etc. - anyone who recognises said threat or attempts to resist the global jihad.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Catholics to harvest virtual souls in Second Life

"Missionaries have been urged to scour the virtual world of online computer games in an attempt to convert cyber souls."

How long until the first virtual suicide bombing??

Update 02Aug07: Virtual terrorists - Apparently it's been happening in Second Life and World of Warcraft for months: "This terror campaign, which has been waged during the past six months, has left a trail of dead and injured, and caused hundreds of thousands of dollars' damage."

Update 06Aug07: The Times has picked up on it as well: Virtual jihad hits Second Life website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home