International Delusions

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."


I have voted Liberal Democrat for 20 years but as the "Left" declines further and further into insanity and leaves me further and further to the "Right", I see no alternative but to vote for the BNP (or another right-of-centre party should one appear). Tired of seeing the ever increasing number of rabid, ludicrous, hate-filled, "left-wing" blogs, I thought I'd better participate. Now it seems this makes me a racist, fascist, Islamophobic, "Zio-Nazi" (!), crusading white supremacist! I'm such an enigma, even to myself.

Islamophobia - an entirely rational recognition of the threat posed by radical Islam.

Racist/Fascist/Islamophobe/Etc. - anyone who recognises said threat or attempts to resist the global jihad.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Muslim groups get £70m to tackle extremism

"Muslim groups will receive £70 million in Government funds to help tackle extremism in "ungoverned spaces" such as internet chat rooms and snooker halls."

Money well spent, I'm sure. They must be rolling on the floor laughing at the stupid kuffar when they go to Friday prayers. I trust there will be carefully monitoring of how the money is spent. £70 million would buy a lot of fertilizer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home