International Delusions

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."


I have voted Liberal Democrat for 20 years but as the "Left" declines further and further into insanity and leaves me further and further to the "Right", I see no alternative but to vote for the BNP (or another right-of-centre party should one appear). Tired of seeing the ever increasing number of rabid, ludicrous, hate-filled, "left-wing" blogs, I thought I'd better participate. Now it seems this makes me a racist, fascist, Islamophobic, "Zio-Nazi" (!), crusading white supremacist! I'm such an enigma, even to myself.

Islamophobia - an entirely rational recognition of the threat posed by radical Islam.

Racist/Fascist/Islamophobe/Etc. - anyone who recognises said threat or attempts to resist the global jihad.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

South Thailand bombing kills six

"Six people have been killed and at least 20 injured in an explosion in the southern Thai province of Pattani.
...
More than 2,500 people have been killed since 2004 by separatists who want to establish an Islamic state.
...
Insurgents have launched almost daily attacks in the southern states, mostly against Buddhists.
"

Islamist bombings in Iraq and Afghanistan are front page news. "American Imperialism"-style excuses for the ongoing Thai Jihad are less easy to incorporate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home