International Delusions

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."


I have voted Liberal Democrat for 20 years but as the "Left" declines further and further into insanity and leaves me further and further to the "Right", I see no alternative but to vote for the BNP (or another right-of-centre party should one appear). Tired of seeing the ever increasing number of rabid, ludicrous, hate-filled, "left-wing" blogs, I thought I'd better participate. Now it seems this makes me a racist, fascist, Islamophobic, "Zio-Nazi" (!), crusading white supremacist! I'm such an enigma, even to myself.

Islamophobia - an entirely rational recognition of the threat posed by radical Islam.

Racist/Fascist/Islamophobe/Etc. - anyone who recognises said threat or attempts to resist the global jihad.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Man jailed over bride's murder

"A man who beat his teenage bride to death months after he flew her from Pakistan for an arranged marriage has been jailed for life for her murder.

Shazad Khan, 25, from Roundhay, Leeds, was sentenced to a minimum of 15 years after a trial at Leeds Crown Court.

The court heard he beat Sabia Rani, 19, severely over several weeks last year leaving her with serious tissue damage and 12 damaged ribs. "

Nice. I'm sure the whore brought it on herself. I believe this is what we call "cultural enhancement". More please.

"'Family turned a blind eye' as teenage bride was beaten to death by arranged husband"

"Girl scared of forced marriage 'was strangled'" - "Shafilea Ahmed, 17, told friends she was subject to domestic abuse, that she had drunk bleach and self harmed as she became depressed about being forced to marry."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home