International Delusions

"Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."


I have voted Liberal Democrat for 20 years but as the "Left" declines further and further into insanity and leaves me further and further to the "Right", I see no alternative but to vote for the BNP (or another right-of-centre party should one appear). Tired of seeing the ever increasing number of rabid, ludicrous, hate-filled, "left-wing" blogs, I thought I'd better participate. Now it seems this makes me a racist, fascist, Islamophobic, "Zio-Nazi" (!), crusading white supremacist! I'm such an enigma, even to myself.

Islamophobia - an entirely rational recognition of the threat posed by radical Islam.

Racist/Fascist/Islamophobe/Etc. - anyone who recognises said threat or attempts to resist the global jihad.

Friday, January 04, 2008

Muslim leaders back Livingstone as mayor

"Prominent Muslim organisations and individuals have pledged to back Ken Livingstone as mayor of London, saying it is in the "best interest" of Muslims to vote for him in this year's elections on May 1."

I thought democracy was un-islamic?

Ken in row over anti-gay link - "Ken Livingstone was facing a fresh row today after it emerged he sent a message of thanks to a Muslim group that advocates the death penalty for homosexuals.

The Mayor came under fire from gay rights activists for his links to the StraightWay Foundation, a body that describes homosexuality as a "crime against nature" .

The group's website quotes the Koran as saying homosexual acts are sinful, and suggests such punishments as throwing offenders from tall buildings, burning them at the stake and whipping them 100 times."

I suppose the Muslim vote must be more powerful than the gay vote. Homosexuals, increase your power in our society by blowing yourselves up on buses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home